I have recently been asked by a few passionate readers to make a post and teach them a thing or two. Well to start off, I need your help. I am always trying to think of different directs to write some interesting content in and wanted some feedback on topics, etc. I wanted to post up a brainstorming post, where we can discuss ideas that you want to learn more about (that I may or may not already know a ton about). Over the past year I have been a sponge, soaking up information from building a business with $100 to managing a team of developers in India. I find myself talking and discussing ideas, but not taking action. I have tried in the past, but seem to fail by not continuing the project when it’s not the “cool” thing yet, (ie. Hippy Green).
So to get some feedback and comments going I wanted to post up some subjects that I feel more then adequate about discussing as well as interesting, fun, exciting, things that have to do with the online world and making money. To get started here are some ideas and concepts that I have not launched and figure if someone was interested in starting with me to please contact me
- SEO eMagazine – Create weekly/monthly ebooks
- WordPress – I have created over 50 themes and have even built a few plugins
- CSS/Design Mashup – Need to create a better way to showcase sections of websites and offer a tool for showing the code (html/js/css).
- Networking – How to work a crowd of 100 people in 5 minutes and get them to remember your name
- Financial Education
- Personal Development
- What books I should be reading – Updates to the Geek Guru Book club
- A better process for developing products
- Online Marketing/Network Marketing
Okay that’s a good a start to get the ball rolling and thinking caps on. I want to hear from you, my readers!